Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A surprisingly easy and yummy dip that kids and adults alike love! Got this from my dear friend, Leslie.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 bag heath bar chips
- 1 Heath candy bar, crumbled on top
- Mix all of the ingredients together, except the crumbled Heath bar. Add this on top of the tip when it's done.
- Serve with pretzels and apples.
- Tip: Coat the apples with pineapple juice to keep them from browning when presliced or serving. Works better than lemon juice and keeps them sweet!