Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Heath bars are my favorite candy bars. These cookies are easy to prepare and have Heath bars in them.YUM!
- 414.03 ml margarine, softened (3 sticks)
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 709.77 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 3 (157.33 g) Heath candy bars
- Blend margarine, sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add flour and baking soda.
- Mix in crushed candy bars.
- Roll into balls and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 1o minutes at 350°F.
Awsome!!! I'm trying to make them for my ds after wrestling tourment tomorrow and it just isn't working out for me very well the dh & son in law wont keep their paws off of them so now I'm going to have to make another batch!!! very easy thank goodness lol Thanks!!!!
YUMMY!!! Thin and crispy. I substitued in half of the sugar with brown sugar. I will cut back on sugar next time though, they were really sweet
I recently made these cookies using a different recipe which did not turn out. I noticed this one does not call for eggs. Is that correct?