Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Heath bars are my favorite candy bars. These cookies are easy to prepare and have Heath bars in them.YUM!
- 1 3⁄4 cups margarine, softened (3 sticks)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 (1 7/8 ounce) Heath candy bars
- Blend margarine, sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add flour and baking soda.
- Mix in crushed candy bars.
- Roll into balls and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 1o minutes at 350°F.
Awsome!!! I'm trying to make them for my ds after wrestling tourment tomorrow and it just isn't working out for me very well the dh & son in law wont keep their paws off of them so now I'm going to have to make another batch!!! very easy thank goodness lol Thanks!!!!
YUMMY!!! Thin and crispy. I substitued in half of the sugar with brown sugar. I will cut back on sugar next time though, they were really sweet
I recently made these cookies using a different recipe which did not turn out. I noticed this one does not call for eggs. Is that correct?