1/1 Photo of Heath Bar Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
simple food's Note:
Decadent and delicious, this recipe comes from a Herberger's cookbook. My favorite homemade cheesecake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine crust ingredients; press into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of 9" springform pan. Refrigerate.
- 2In large bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar at medium speed until fluffy.
- 3Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 4Beat in sour cream and vanilla; blend until smooth.
- 5Spoon half of filling over prepared crust. Sprinkle half of Heath bars over filling; cover with remaining filling.
- 6Bake one hour our until cheesecake is just firm when pan is tapped gently. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle remaining Heath bars over top.
- 7Refrigerate until chilled.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heath Bar Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.4
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 151.5 mg
- Sodium 468.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 35.6 g
- Protein 8.6 g