Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Decadent and delicious, this recipe comes from a Herberger's cookbook. My favorite homemade cheesecake.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine crust ingredients; press into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of 9" springform pan. Refrigerate.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar at medium speed until fluffy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in sour cream and vanilla; blend until smooth.
- Spoon half of filling over prepared crust. Sprinkle half of Heath bars over filling; cover with remaining filling.
- Bake one hour our until cheesecake is just firm when pan is tapped gently. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle remaining Heath bars over top.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
Was delicious , but had to cook about 10 min. Longer.