Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very simple cake that is a wonderful blend of flavors and textures. It is very light and not overly sweet.
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 5 -6 Heath candy bars, frozen
- Combine whipping cream, cocoa and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, whip the mixture until stiff.
- Smash the Heath bars into small pieces between layers of wax paper.
- Fold Heath bars into whipped cream mixture.
- Split angel food cake into three layers.
- Spread whipped cream mixture between layers and all around cake.
- Store in refrigerator.