1/1 Photo of Heath Bar Cake
If you're in the mood for something really rich and sweet, look no further.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping (I like Smuckers)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping
- 3 -4 Heath candy bars, chopped
- 1Bake cake mix according to package directions, using a 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan.
- 2While still hot, punch holes in top of cake with a skewer or large fork.
- 3Pour sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping over hot cake.
- 4Let cake cool.
- 5Spread with whipped topping and sprinkle chopped Heath bars over all.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heath Bar Cake
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.5
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 85.9 mg
- Sodium 572.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 47.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g