Recipe by Sherrybeth
As the temperatures rise here in summer, it is not unusual for us to take to the patio for a liquid dinner. This is a great cool drink that we serve when we have people over. It must freeze 24 hours before serving, so plan accordingly.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- tonic water
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw all concentrated juices.
- In a 1/2 gallon container, that will fit in your freezer, combine the juices, water and sugar and stir well.
- Place the mixture in your freezer and freeze overnight, stirring occasionally to keep the ingredients blended. This will become slushy, but not frozen.
- To serve, fill an 8 ounce glass 2/3's full of the slush mixture, add 1/2 ounce (or more if you choose) of vodka and top with tonic water to fill the glass.
- Stir and serve.
- ***You can also leave the vodka out if you like for a non-alcoholic drink***.