Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great potato salad for those "dog days of summer."
Make and share this Heat Wave Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 red potatoes
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 diced red pepper
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1⁄2 large onion, diced
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 slices turkey bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 can black olives
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- Boil potatoes with skins until just tender.
- Let stand until cool then cut into 1" pieces.
- Combine potatoes, peppers, onions& celery.
- In separate bowl, combine eggs, 1/4 c mayonnaise& 1/4 c Miracle Whip.
- Set aside.
- In small bowl combine remaining mayonnaise, Miracle Whip, mustard& seasonings.
- Blend well.
- Add to potato mixture.
- Crumble bacon& add.
- Mix well.
- Add egg mixture& olives.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.