Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great potato salad for those "dog days of summer."
Make and share this Heat Wave Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 red potatoes
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 diced red pepper
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1⁄2 large onion, diced
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 slices turkey bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 can black olives
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- Boil potatoes with skins until just tender.
- Let stand until cool then cut into 1" pieces.
- Combine potatoes, peppers, onions& celery.
- In separate bowl, combine eggs, 1/4 c mayonnaise& 1/4 c Miracle Whip.
- Set aside.
- In small bowl combine remaining mayonnaise, Miracle Whip, mustard& seasonings.
- Blend well.
- Add to potato mixture.
- Crumble bacon& add.
- Mix well.
- Add egg mixture& olives.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.