Recipe by SamG7777
A recipe for one
Top Review by LUVMY2BOYS
These were excellent! I love oats, but not so much blueberries so I left those out & topped the pancakes with sliced banana :-). I used oat flour, whole wheat flour (for the regular flour), Eggbeaters & added 1/4 tsp baking powder so they'd be a little fluffy. So good, healthy & filling!
- 1⁄3 cup oats
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 3 tablespoons egg whites
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 tablespoon low fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except for the blueberries and stir until well mixed.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- In a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray, drop batter into pan to form 1 large pancake (or 3 smaller pancakes).
- Once pancake begins to look solid (about 3 minutes), gently flip (if possible, re-spritz the pan with nonstick spray as you flip them to prevent sticking).
- Cook for approximately 3 additional minutes, or until both sides are lightly browned and insides are cooked through.