Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The assertive flavors in this vinaigrette make it a perfect dressing for salads with strong flavors, such as a Cobb salad
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl.
- Whisk until well mixed together.
- Toss into your favorite salad.
I loved this dressing...but I do think next time I will reduce the olive oil...I did cut the recipe in half...loved the fact that I didn't need to season my salad...because all the seasoning was in the dressing...I wish I could have tasted the dry mustard...so next time I plan to increase the amount...thanks for posting this yummy recipe...made for Spring PAC 2013 =)