1/1 Photo of Hearty Veggie Soup – Perfect for Cold Winter Days!
I was desperately craving for a delicious hearty soup to warm me inside out and so I decided to make this easy veggie soup which is just perfect for a snowy day! I guarantee you that you’ll love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 big onion, diced
- 1/2 cup celery root, diced
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 (400 g) can , peeled chopped tomatoes
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons celery leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dry mixed vegetables (I used my homemade mix, you can find it here , but you can use any healthy, monoglutamate free, vegg)
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- 1Heat the oil in medium pot.
- 2Add diced onion and sauté until golden.
- 3Fill two thirds of the pot with water. (6-8 cups of water).
- 4Add condiments: salt, pepper, dry parsley, veggie mix.
- 5Add sliced carrots, diced celery root, red bell pepper and peas.
- 6Let it boil until all veggies are tender. (about half an hour).
- 7Add chopped tomatoes, sliced garlic and celery leaves.
- 8Let it boil for another 5 minutes.
- 9Serve with fresh parsley on top. (Unfortunately I didn’t have any -- ).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Veggie Soup – Perfect for Cold Winter Days!
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: