Recipe by mydesigirl
You won't miss the meat in this chili! I like to top with fat free sour cream and fat free cheese.
- 2 (11 1/2 ounce) cans V8 picante vegetable juice
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies, diced
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan over medium-high heat, bring
- all ingredients except biscuits, cheese, and sour cream to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for
- 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Coat outsides of eight 6-ounce custard cups with no-stick cooking spray; place upside-down on ungreased jellyroll
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; pat each into
- 4 1/2-inch round.
- Place 1 round of dough over outside of each prepared cup; press to fit over bottom and sides of cups.
- Bake in 375°F oven until deep golden brown, 14 to 16 minutes.
- Carefully remove biscuit bowls from custard cups.
- Place bowls right-side up.
- Spoon chili into each biscuit bowl.
- If desired, top with cheese and sour cream.