Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another recipe from Campbell's. It is the best chili I've ever had, very filling!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 1⁄2 cups vegetable juice
- 1 can kidney bean, rinsed and drained
- 1 can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- Heat olive oil in large pot.
- Add onion, green pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, and oregano leaves and cook until tender.
- Add vegetable juice.
- Heat to a boil, reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes.
- Add beans and heat through.