Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A satisfying soup made up of fall vegetables.
Make and share this Hearty Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup v 8 low-sodium vegetable juice
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 -2 stalk celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup yellow turnip, diced
- 1⁄4 cup frozen butternut squash, cubes defrosted
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve as is, or puree in a blender for a smoother texture.