Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
It is a homemade recipe that my husband's grandmother Nuna used to make for him on cold winter days. It is great, makes a great big pot and goes well with sweet corn muffins and a salad.
- 1 (48 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (48 ounce) canhanover green beans with new potatoes
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen carrots
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen corn
- 2 (36 ounce) cans new potatoes, cut
- 4 -6 cups water
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- italian seasoning, to taste
- Brown beef with seasonings.
- Add all other ingredients into pot.
- Place on stove and cook over low to medium heat for 2-4 hours, stirring often.