Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I adapted this from a Kraft Recipe
- 1 lb bread, loaf round
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 ounces oven roasted deli turkey
- 4 ounces deli ham
- 3⁄4 cup spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 medium onion, thinly sliced (separated into rings and cooked until golden brown)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Cut a 1/2-inch-thick slice from top of bread loaf; remove center of loaf, leaving 1-inch-thick shell. Reserve removed bread for another use. Spread inside of bread shell and cut-side of top of loaf with mayo and mustard.
- FILL bread shell with layers of turkey, ham, spinach, onions and cheese; cover with top of bread loaf. Wrap in aluminum foil.
- BAKE 30 minute or until cheese is melted and sandwich is heated through. Let stand 10 minute Cut into 4 wedges with serrated knife. Serve warm.