Recipe by Bobbin
I got this from a WW leader and my husband and I love it. It is full of veggies and very filling. It makes 20 1 cup servings at 1 point each. We make a big pot on Sundays to have for lunch, snacks, or dinner throughout the week.
Top Review by Lyn N.
Great recipe, you add other veggies as well such as quartered mushrooms, green beans. I have also used vegetable broth instead of beef broth. My husband and I eat this regularly during the winter months with a side salad. Love it!
- 10 ounces lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (32 ounce) can reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 yellow squash, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagedry chili seasoning mix