I got this from a WW leader and my husband and I love it. It is full of veggies and very filling. It makes 20 1 cup servings at 1 point each. We make a big pot on Sundays to have for lunch, snacks, or dinner throughout the week.
- 10 ounces lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (32 ounce) can reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 yellow squash, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagedry chili seasoning mix
- 1. Brown the turkey, onion, and garlic in a large soup pot.
- 2. Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a simmer.
- 3. Continue simmering until vegetables are tender (about 30 minutes).
This is the best