Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This looks so yummy; pasta, turkey and cheese what more could you want. Comfort all the way. This is from Simple & delicious.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 3 eggs, hard cooked & chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 35-40 minute or until bubbly.