Recipe by lazyme
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but it's simple, quick, healthy and delicious.
Top Review by CJAY
I made this for my dinner tonight and lovedit! Very easy to make and it was very filling. I followed the directions except I added a little chopped onion. I used american cheese. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 (6 1/8 ounce) can tuna in water, canned, drained, flaked
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ripe olives, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 6 slices dark rye bread
- 6 slices pasteurized fat free cheese