Another cookie jar mix posted by request. I have not yet made this recipe. Times are guesstimates for preparing the jar mix. This recipe originates from the "Gifts for the Cookie Jar" cookbook.
- *Jar Mix Instructions*.
- In 1-quart jar, pack brown sugar on bottom and level.
- Pour sugar in jar and level.
- Pour oats in jar and level.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda, mixing well.
- Spoon flour mixture into jar and level.
- Sprinkle in raisins, leveling as necessary.
- Sprinkle coconut over raisins and level.
- Sprinkle M&M's and place lid on jar.
- *Preparation Instructions*.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Empty jar contents into large bowl.
- Add egg and butter.
- Beat on low speed to blend.
- Drop heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10- 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack.