I always prepare this a day ahead of time and then serve it to friends after watching TV football.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef; drain off excess fat.
- 2In 2 quart pan, mix together first 5 ingredients.
- 3Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, cook frozen beef tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- 5Fill bottom of soup bowls with drained tortellini.
- 6Ladle soup over tortellini and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Tortellini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.7
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 3299.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 35.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: