Recipe by gourmetlee
I always prepare this a day ahead of time and then serve it to friends after watching TV football.
Top Review by oakvillealice
Very tastey and filling. My family just love to eat this on the weekend for Sunday supper. I substituted cheese tortellini for the beef since that it what I had on hand and everyone ate every drop!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (19 1/2 ounce) cansbeef minestrone soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bagfrozen beef tortellini
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef; drain off excess fat.
- In 2 quart pan, mix together first 5 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook frozen beef tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- Fill bottom of soup bowls with drained tortellini.
- Ladle soup over tortellini and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.