Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I always prepare this a day ahead of time and then serve it to friends after watching TV football.
Make and share this Hearty Tortellini Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef; drain off excess fat.
- In 2 quart pan, mix together first 5 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook frozen beef tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- Fill bottom of soup bowls with drained tortellini.
- Ladle soup over tortellini and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Very tastey and filling. My family just love to eat this on the weekend for Sunday supper. I substituted cheese tortellini for the beef since that it what I had on hand and everyone ate every drop!
Very filling and tastey! I substituted cheese tortellini for the beef tortellini and it tasted great.