Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I always prepare this a day ahead of time and then serve it to friends after watching TV football.
Make and share this Hearty Tortellini Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (19 1/2 ounce) cansbeef minestrone soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bagfrozen beef tortellini
- parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef; drain off excess fat.
- In 2 quart pan, mix together first 5 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook frozen beef tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- Fill bottom of soup bowls with drained tortellini.
- Ladle soup over tortellini and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Very tastey and filling. My family just love to eat this on the weekend for Sunday supper. I substituted cheese tortellini for the beef since that it what I had on hand and everyone ate every drop!
Very filling and tastey! I substituted cheese tortellini for the beef tortellini and it tasted great.