Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love soup when it is cold outside and when it is low-fat, I like it even more. Recipe from Campbell’s low-fat cooking
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 cup coarsley chopped zucchini (about 1 small)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request tomato soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded parmesan cheese
- Spray medium saucepan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat 1 minute.
- Add zucchini, basil and garlic powder and cook until tender-crisp.
- Add soup, water, lemon juice and rice and heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheese.