Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had these for breakfast at a friend's house. They are some of the best pancakes I have eaten. This recipe can be expanded to feed as many as you like!
- Mix ingredients together to make a thin batter (thinner then regular pancake batter).
- In a hot 12-inch skillet, spread a thin layer of batter to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook till browned then turn.
- Cook the other side until browned also.
- Spread jam or jelly on pancakes, roll them up, pour maple syrup on them or dust with powdered sugar, and serve warm.