Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had these for breakfast at a friend's house. They are some of the best pancakes I have eaten. This recipe can be expanded to feed as many as you like!
- Mix ingredients together to make a thin batter (thinner then regular pancake batter).
- In a hot 12-inch skillet, spread a thin layer of batter to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook till browned then turn.
- Cook the other side until browned also.
- Spread jam or jelly on pancakes, roll them up, pour maple syrup on them or dust with powdered sugar, and serve warm.
Very delightful. It turns out to be somewhere between a pancake and crepe. I like the fact that is uses whole-wheat flour. I made these with the apple butter recipe in recipezaar. Good stuff.