I had these for breakfast at a friend's house. They are some of the best pancakes I have eaten. This recipe can be expanded to feed as many as you like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ingredients together to make a thin batter (thinner then regular pancake batter).
- 2In a hot 12-inch skillet, spread a thin layer of batter to cover the bottom of the pan.
- 3Cook till browned then turn.
- 4Cook the other side until browned also.
- 5Spread jam or jelly on pancakes, roll them up, pour maple syrup on them or dust with powdered sugar, and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Thin Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 73.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 14.5 g