Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is a hearty, Souper easy soup
- 1 lb lean ground beef (turkey or soy burger)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen chopped onions
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) canned no-salt-added corn
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can beans (I prefer pink beans)
- 1 (26 ounce) bottle salsa (I prefer Wal-Mart brand)
- 2 cups water
- Brown meat.
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Add taco seasoning and rench dressing mix then add the remainder of the ingredients.
- Cook until heated hot.