These meat loaf patties are quick to fix and loaded with flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, hot water and butter. Stir in stuffing mix.
- 2Shape beef into four thin patties.
- 3Divide stuffing mixture between two patties; top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal.
- 4Place in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 5Spoon remaining barbecue sauce over patties.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 to 25 minutes or until no pink remains, and a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Stuffed Meat Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.9
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 113.5 mg
- Sodium 680.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix