Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 4 large green bell peppers, cored and seeded
- 1 (2 lb) ragu rich & meaty classic italian style pizza sauce or 1 (2 lb) ragu beefy mushroom meat pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375°. In 9-inch baking dish, arrange peppers; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine Meat Sauce, 1/2 cup cheese and uncooked rice.
- Evenly stuff peppers with sauce mixture.
- Pour water in dish, then cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 50 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Remove foil and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.