1/2 Photos of Hearty Steak Soup With Noodles
Carrie in Indiana's Note:
This is a great soup that I found on a bag of Mrs. Grass Egg Noodles. I tried it tonight and found it was delicious enough to post for you all to enjoy. Very hearty soup and easy to prepare in one pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean sirloin steaks or 1 1/2 lbs round steaks, cut into cubes (I used stew beef)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped bell pepper (I used yellow and red)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups water
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons instant beef bouillon or 6 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 8 ounces fine egg noodles
- 1In a large kettle, over medium heat, cook and stir steak, onion, bell peppers and garlic in oil until vegetables are tender.
- 2Add water, tomatoes, bouillon, basil and pepper.
- 3Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered for 40 minutes.
- 4Add noodles; cook 5 minutes or until noodles are tender.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Steak Soup With Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (2752 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.6
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 64.0 mg
- Sodium 73.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean sirloin steaks