Recipe by Delish
This is a really versatile dish. You can eat it as an appetizer with tortilla chips or as a main dish by spreading it on flour tortillas and rolling up. It is so good and so easy to make!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips (optional)
- flour tortilla (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- salsa (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to a bowl; add the onion.
- Mash with a fork until crumbly; set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, process the tomato sauce and beans until chicken.
- Add to beef mixture and mix well.
- Spoon half into a greased 9x13 pan; top with half of the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve hot with chips or in tortillas.