Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I put this together one evening when I was feeling particularly hungry before bed. I wanted a treat, but I also wanted something with protine and not full of sugar. I use frozen cauliflower instead of fresh because I like that frozen veggies in my smoothie chills it nicely, but fresh would no doubt be better.
- 8 ounces light coconut milk, other milk type product may be used
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats, dry and UNcooked
- 1⁄3 cup frozen cauliflower, approximately 2 florets
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- Put everthing in a drink blender and blend it until smooth.