Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This was taken from Kraftfoods.com, but I removed the meat to make it vegetarian. Great quick and cheap dinner.
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 12 ounces Velveeta shells and cheese dinner (with 2% low fat milk)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- Mix tomatoes, water and Italian seasoning, bring to a boil.
- Add Shells.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and simmer 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add broccoli; cook additional 5 minutes (10 if frozen) or until tender.
- Stir in Cheese Sauce until well blended.