Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Perfect for a cold winter night!! Serve with a green salad and a cold glass of white wine for a delicious lunch or supper. This is a thick fondue and may be thinned to your liking with milk.
- 8 ounces small shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of shrimp soup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into cubes and toasted
- Combine cream of shrimp soup, cream cheese, lemon juice, garlic salt and parsley in a medium saucepan Cook over low heat until combined.
- Add shrimp and heat through.
- Serve with toasted bread cubes for dipping.