Recipe by French's Kitchen
Much easier to make than you might expect, the Hearty Shepherd's Pie is great fall meal, especially when you throw in the FRENCH'S® French Fried Onions.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups French's French fried onions
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 3 cups hot mashed potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oven to 375°F Cook meat in large oven-proof skillet until browned; drain. Stir in 1 cup French Fried Onions, soup, water and Italian seasoning.
- Spoon vegetables over beef mixture. Top with mashed potatoes.
- BAKE 20 minute or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining French Fried Onions. Bake 2 minute until golden.