- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- salt & pepper
- 3 cups prepared mashed potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large saucepan cook beef, drain.
- Add onion and garlic, cook until softened.
- Add thyme, ketchup, and flour. Stir until combined.
- Add 1/2 cup water and veggies. Cook until veggies are warm through and liquid has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into 2 quart baking dish, spread mashed potatoes evenly over beef mixture using a fork.
- Place dish on a rimmed baking sheet and bake 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned.