Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe in a Pillsbury supermarket cookbook back in the 80's and I've been making it ever since.
- 1 lb kielbasa, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 8 -9 red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 4 medium carrots, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- In a large skillet, combine the kielbasa, potatoes, carrots, water and black pepper.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cover, simmer 10-15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve hot.
Quick. Easy. Dinner is served :) Candy thought there was too much pepper, but suspects that Tom, the cook in the family, snuck extra in there *laugh* - thank you for sharing!