Recipe by randidelgatto
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A quick and hearty stew that can be whipped up in 15 minutes or less and it is actually healthy too.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups mixed vegetables (Preferably Fresh)
- 2 cups chicken broth or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄2 lb fully cooked sausage, of your choosing (Italian, Chicken or Polish)
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add vegetables and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
- Add sausage and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in potatoes, cover and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve in deep bowls and enjoy!