Recipe by Lucki's Cheesecakes
This is a recipe that was featured in the Rosedale Park Community Newsletter. It's a unique recipe that I created just searching through the fridge!This recipe is made for a "personal" sized (4.5 inches)spring form pan. My mom loves to eat this cake warm, with grits, for breakfast!
Top Review by Petite Mommy
Hi Lucki, I read your featured bio and was so impressed by your ambition! Good luck with your business! This recipe is excellent... and if it's any indication about your other dishes then you are set for life! Thanks for sharing!
- 1⁄4 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- 1⁄4 cup smoked sausage
- 1⁄4 cup breakfast sausage
- 1⁄4 green pepper (Chopped)
- 1⁄4 onion (Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 dash black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour and crushed tortilla chips together.
- Pour mixture in the springform pan.
- Add melted butter, mix and press into pan creating a crust.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- When crust is done baking, allow to cool in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Spray sides of the pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix Cream Cheese together with flour, in a mixer on medium speed.
- When flour is nicely incorporated, add egg, reduce speed to low.
- Saute sausage, peppers, onions, ketchup, garlic, and pepper together until sausage is fully cooked.
- Add mixture into cream cheese batter.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until cake shakes VERY SLIGHTLY in the center.
- Let cool for 30 minutes, outside of oven.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Enjoy,(optional)reheat slightly when serving.