Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Vert tasty casserole!
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups chopped peeled tomatoes
- 10 ounces frozen corn
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook sausage until no longer pink; add green and red peppers and onion.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the next 9 ingredients; mix well.
- Place in greased 3 qt casserole.
- Mix crumbs and butter; sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350* for 40 minutes.
We ate the left-overs for lunch today. Just as good warmed up as when it was first served. I found one package of my pork sausage wasn't good, so with about a 1/4 of a pound that was good I added some sliced Smoked Bratwurst to the mix. It was a great combination. Wonderful recipe! Thanks again, MizzNezz!
Love, love, loved this recipe! I couldn't stop eating it, and it's healthy too. I added some chopped mushrooms and used ground sausage meat instead of whole sausages. Wonderful!
This was very nice and a good hearty meal that made heaps.Easy to make. I used Pork chipolatas and I red capsicum no poultry seasoning as don't have any but I used seasoned stuffing mix for the topping. Thanks!