Recipe by Meaghan G.
This is a great "Stick to your ribs" kind of meal that is wonderful on a cold night.
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa, sliced into coins
- 2 medium potatoes, washed and sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into strips
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 -3 jalapeno peppers, diced fine (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat electric skillet to 350 degrees (or medium heat), add kilbasa and cook for a couple minutes. Then add potato, onion, peppers and seasoning. Cook, stirring occasionally until potatoes are done through (about 10-15 minutes). Next stir in corn and top with cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.