A simple sandwich that can be made with leftover roast beef, or sliced roast beef from the deli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients.
- 2Spread mixture on cut sides of rolls.
- 3Arrange roast beef evenly on bottom half of rolls; top with lettuce and tomato, and sprinkle with pepper.
- 4Add onion, if desired, and cover with tops of rolls.
- 5Serve immediately or wrap each sandwich in heavy-duty plastic wrap, and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Roast Beef Sandwiches With Horseradish Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.6
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.2 mg
- Sodium 419.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cream cheese