Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple sandwich that can be made with leftover roast beef, or sliced roast beef from the deli.
- 1⁄3 cup fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 12 ounces roast beef, sliced thin
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 2 slices purple onions, separated into rings
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Spread mixture on cut sides of rolls.
- Arrange roast beef evenly on bottom half of rolls; top with lettuce and tomato, and sprinkle with pepper.
- Add onion, if desired, and cover with tops of rolls.
- Serve immediately or wrap each sandwich in heavy-duty plastic wrap, and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
This is a yummy roast beef sandwich. The special twist is the chutney. I used boar's head deli roast beef. I made extra sauce, because I used lots of roast beef! I also added through a few pickled banana peppers on the sandwich. Delicious! This sandwich did not disappoint and made for a wonderful lunch.