Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple sandwich that can be made with leftover roast beef, or sliced roast beef from the deli.
Make and share this Hearty Roast Beef Sandwiches With Horseradish Mayonnaise recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 12 ounces roast beef, sliced thin
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 2 slices purple onions, separated into rings
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Spread mixture on cut sides of rolls.
- Arrange roast beef evenly on bottom half of rolls; top with lettuce and tomato, and sprinkle with pepper.
- Add onion, if desired, and cover with tops of rolls.
- Serve immediately or wrap each sandwich in heavy-duty plastic wrap, and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
This is a yummy roast beef sandwich. The special twist is the chutney. I used boar's head deli roast beef. I made extra sauce, because I used lots of roast beef! I also added through a few pickled banana peppers on the sandwich. Delicious! This sandwich did not disappoint and made for a wonderful lunch.