Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe a few years ago from a Taste Of Home magazine. This is a wonderful one dish meal and feeds alot of people.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancreamy onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb lean ground beef, raw
- 1 lb pork sausage, raw
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked long grain rice
- Pre-heat oven 350.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a greased 4 qt baking dish and mix well.
- Cover tightly and bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes.