Recipe by senseicheryl
Here is a free recipe from Gooseberry Patch! It is from their "Ready, Set, Eat!" Cookbook.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 dash salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large soup pot over medium heat; add onion and cook until tender.
- Add broth and potatoes; bring to a boil and simmer until potatoes are tender.
- In a medium bowl, stir flour into milk until completely mixed; add to soup and cook until thickened.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.