Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 3 -4 medium potatoes, cooked/sliced
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Brown sausage in a large skillet.
- Add green pepper, celery, and onion and continue cooking until vegetables are soft.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- spray 3-quart casserole dish, Put a layer of sliced cooked potatoes, then sausage mixture, sprinkle with cheese, repeat, ending with cheese.
- Bake at 350'F 45 minutes or until heated through.
- This probably can be done in microwave but I don't have one so don't know setting or timing.