Hearty Potato Cheese Sausage Casserole
- Brown sausage in a large skillet.
- Add green pepper, celery, and onion and continue cooking until vegetables are soft.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- spray 3-quart casserole dish, Put a layer of sliced cooked potatoes, then sausage mixture, sprinkle with cheese, repeat, ending with cheese.
- Bake at 350'F 45 minutes or until heated through.
- This probably can be done in microwave but I don't have one so don't know setting or timing.