- 6 -8 sliced potatoes (enough to cover a 9 x 13-inch pan twice)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, browned
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 lb pepperoni slice
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover bottom of pan with two layers of potatoes. Put meat over potatoes. Mix cheese soup and milk. Pour over meat.
- Mix tomato soup, oregano, onion and sugar. Pour over top of other mixture. Top with pepperoni slices. Cover pan with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 2 hours.
- When done, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Return to oven until cheese melts.