Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Great dip for the football game, or a lazy day. An option for this is to stir 2 tablespoons of the finished dip into 3 eggs while scrambling them, and on toasted muffins.
- Brown the sausage in a skillet, breaking it up into small pieces with a spoon as it browns, drain.
- Place sausage in a slow cooker, and then stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover, and cook on high for 1 hour, and stir,.
- Cook on low until heated through, for about 2 hours.
- Serve with corn chips.
- For a option, see note on recipe description for a breakfast or an appetizer option.