Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very filling and quick soup to make.
- 1 white onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons light margarine (I use SmartBalance Light, can also use oil)
- 2 cups white wine
- 2 cups water
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can navy beans, rinsed
- 1 cup whole wheat pasta (rotini or farfalle work well)
- 2 cups fingerling potatoes, cut in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the margarine and cook the onion in it until translucent.
- Add the wine and water and bring to a boil.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook until the pasta and potatoes are tender.