Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are filling sandwiches. They're great for lazy weekend lunches. I've had this recipe for awhile now which came from another website that I can't remember the name of.
- Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sour cream, mustard, and horseradish.
- Split bread loaves horizontally and spread sour cream mixture on cut surfaces.
- Top bread bottoms with cheese and roast beef.
- Replace bread tops and wrap sandwiches in aluminum foil.
- Bake sandwiches at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove bread tops and place alfalfa sprouts on top of roast beef.
- Replace bread tops and cut each sandwich in half to serve.
We thought these were great - and easy for me to put together. I added just a teaspoon of horseradish to the sauce, fearing that more would be too hot for my kid's delicate palate, ( ha!ha!) and I used two slices of cheese for each sandwich. We did the sprouts too, and I thought they definitely added to the sandwich. Thanks!
This was a very good sandwich! The only thing I did different was I left off the alfafa sprouts.Very Good. Thanks,Darlene