This is a winter favorite with my family. It's a good comfort food that hits the spot for breakfast or 'dinner' some evening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl combine oats and buttermilk.
- 2Stir and refrigerate 4 hours up to 24 hours.
- 3Just before cooking, add eggs, melted butter, and raisins.
- 4Stir together in a sperate bowl the dry ingredients.
- 5Add to oat mixture til just moist.
- 6Cook in usual fashion in skillet with light oil.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Oatmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.6
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 141.1 mg
- Sodium 592.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 15.9 g