Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a winter favorite with my family. It's a good comfort food that hits the spot for breakfast or 'dinner' some evening.
- In bowl combine oats and buttermilk.
- Stir and refrigerate 4 hours up to 24 hours.
- Just before cooking, add eggs, melted butter, and raisins.
- Stir together in a sperate bowl the dry ingredients.
- Add to oat mixture til just moist.
- Cook in usual fashion in skillet with light oil.
I used yogurt+milk to substitute buttermilk because i can't find it here where i live. The consisitency was goot yet too wet. The flavour is very good