Recipe by Eldeevee
This recipe was on the Sealtest milk bag. We love the pancakes, and have even used the batter in the waffle iron.
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick oats
- 2 cups 1% low-fat milk (1% Sealtest)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oats and milk in large bowl and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Stir in eggs and oil and mix well.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and add to oat mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Spoon batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto preheated, lightly greased griddle or frying pan.
- Cook until bubbles start to break on surface and bottom of pancake is golden brown.
- Turn and cook other side.