Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Here's a quick and easy dish. Enjoy!
Make and share this Hearty Noodle Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook Sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat about 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring to seperate.
- Combine sauce, sausage, ricotta cheese, noodles, HALF the mozzarella cheese, and mushrooms in large bowl.
- Spoon into 3 quart or 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes or until heated through.
This was a very tasty easy recipe. I assembled it the night before and just had to pop it in the oven when I came home from work. Thanks
i have leftover homeade sauce i'm going to use instead of jarred, thanks! looks great!