- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook Sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat about 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring to seperate.
- Combine sauce, sausage, ricotta cheese, noodles, HALF the mozzarella cheese, and mushrooms in large bowl.
- Spoon into 3 quart or 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes or until heated through.