Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great for a snack or the perfect appetizer!
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup diced black olives
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (340 g) package tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef and crumble. Mix in taco seasoning. (Leave out water in envelope directions for spicier beef!).
- Allow ground beef to cool, then layer tortilla chips, ground beef, then cheese and bake in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and layer tomatoes, onions and olives over top.
- Serve with sour cream and/or salsa.